Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use these CO2 cartridges as emergency air supply if I have a flat tire on my bicycle. I couldn't bring myself to pay ten dollars for only two cartridges so I bought this "value pack." You can't find a better price per cartridge online. It's pretty much as advertised. I haven't had to use one yet but they look pretty standard and the threads look in good shape. They don't ship in the same box picture above so they aren't packaged as neatly as I would like but that's not the end of the world. Would buy again if I had to but seeing as I have so many that won't be for another five years.
Click Here to see more reviews about: 16 Gram Threaded CO2 Cartridge - 12 Pack
Click here for more information about 16 Gram Threaded CO2 Cartridge - 12 Pack
0 comments:
Post a Comment