Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tektro RX 4.1 Reverse Brake Levers Black Review

Tektro RX 4.1 Reverse Brake Levers Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
No problems at all with these brake levers. They are light and they have a slight return spring action. They may not be as aero or cool looking as the higher end brake levers, but unless you are an elite time trialist or triathlete, I don't think you will trade off much buying these levers.
I had the RX 4 on an old tri bike and I used the RX 4.1's on my training tribike. Easy to install. You have to use mountain bike end (looks like a little cylinder) brake cables not "road" end cables (the one that look like a small circular pill).
I'd buy these again for a replacement or a bike build. (I'm buying another set right now) :-)

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tektro RX 4.1 Reverse Brake Levers Black

The Tektro RX 4.0 Reverse Lever works with caliper or cantilever brakes and include external cable routing. Requires mountain end brake cable.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tektro RX 4.1 Reverse Brake Levers Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment