Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Cateye CD300DW Double Wireless Cadence Bicycle Computer Review

Cateye CD300DW Double Wireless Cadence Bicycle Computer
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've had mine for about 8 months now. The first problem was the batteries only lasted 6 months. Now it has developed a problem where it keeps reseting (may be batery contacts became loose) so I have to set up the ID between the transmitter and the head unit. It is a PITA to do that everytime. Last few days it got even worst, now everytime I go over a pot hole or bump it resets. So I've stopped using it. I'll contact Cateye to see if they offer a service to repair or replace it. IEven if I did not have this reset issue I'd say stay away from this, it is very tedious to use, for example to reset the counters I have to press 3 buttons all at once and when you are wearing gloves you can for get it. Even when I am not wearing gloves it is not easy to reset the counters.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cateye CD300DW Double Wireless Cadence Bicycle Computer

Cateye Wireless Cadence Computer CC-CD300DW .20+ Functions .Black .

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cateye CD300DW Double Wireless Cadence Bicycle Computer

0 comments:

Post a Comment