Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Time RXL Road Pedal Whit e *reduced spring tensio Review

Time RXL Road Pedal Whit e *reduced spring tensio
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I admit it ... I love my Time pedals ... I've used a few other designs (by Shimano, Mavic and others) ... what I like about the Time design is:
a) Quick and consistent click-in -- the pedals rest at the optimum click-in angle and provide the kinetic feedback I want
b) Don't need my bike shoes if I just want to head down to the store as regular street shoes work with the pedals
c) Nice rotation allowance - thus my creaky knees don't complain - other designs seem to keep the rider too tightly bound to the pedal and don't allow for the kind of natural rotation I need ...
I know, pedals are a personal choice and the rage these days seems to favor those little tiny 'stomp-in' circles ... if that is your bent - cool ... but for me - its Time all the way.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Time RXL Road Pedal Whit e *reduced spring tensio

Time RXL PedalsRXLFeatures a range of spring tension adjustment tailored specifically to the lighter rider 2 settings for spring tension Composite body RX SeriesLightweight with oversize platform (30cm) Distance between axle and pedal platform is 8mm Angular float 5 deg, lateral float 2.5mm Q-factor adjustment of 2.5mm Release angle of 15 deg Cafe cleat fits traditional 3-hole drilling Pedal Type: CliplessIntended Use: RoadPedal Spindle: 9/16"Material (Spindle): SteelMaterial: CompositeColor: White

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Time RXL Road Pedal Whit e *reduced spring tensio

0 comments:

Post a Comment