Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I ride around 3,000 miles per year on some pretty rough roads. I've had a set of these on my bike long enough to completely wear the tread off the tires and have only had one flat that I can remember. Traded them for a very nice set of tires from a different manufacturer for the summer season and had 4 flats in one month. I put my old Continental Grand Prix 4 Season tires back on, and will run them until the new ones I've ordered arrive. If my new set performs as well as my old one does, I will continue to run these tires as long as they are available. I highly recommend these tires!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Road Tire
Continental modeled the Grand Prix 4 Season Road Tire on the Grand Prix 3000, and added puncture-resistant Duraskin fabric to prevent sidewall damagea result of experiences at the Paris-Roubaix race. Continental also modified the compound of this German-made tire to remain grippy for year-round use. Duraskin reinforces the sidewall without significantly adding to the weight of the tire, and statistics prove that Duraskin significantly reduces the chances of a flat.Product Features
Material: 3 Rubber plies, Nylon Double Breaker, Duraskin
Size: 23, 25, 28 x 2.5in / 700cc;
Type: Clincher
Foldable: Yes
Weight:
Recommended Use: All-season road cycling
Manufacturer Warranty:
Click here for more information about Continental Grand Prix 4 Season Road Tire
0 comments:
Post a Comment