Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Firstly, I like it. Its a little thinner and a little more soapy than what I was using but still works well.
I don't know how long it will last but I think the price premium is worth it over standard grocery store offerings.
I will continue to buy it when this tube is gone.
Try the chammy creme too
Click Here to see more reviews about: DZ Bald Leg Shaving Lotion: 6.7oz
DZ Bald shaving cream is a soothing, non-irritating cream designed for effortless shaving of large swaths of the most rugged terrain.*Lubricious glide enhancing ingredients prevent razor burn without clogging your razor*Soap free formulation will not leave skin dry and tight after shaving like many high pH soap based gels and creams*Anti-irritation and cooling ingredients help prevent ingrown hairs and razor bumps, leaving skin cooler and soothed*Natural 'Capislow'hair minimizing ingredient reduces the need to shave as frequently by slowing hair growth and minimizing texture. Item Specifications; Ounces:6.7fl oz;
Click here for more information about DZ Bald Leg Shaving Lotion: 6.7oz
0 comments:
Post a Comment