Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)These were installed on a kilo tt single speed frame. It was my first install of road calipers. The wheels are sun m13ii road rims with tektro straight bar levers. setup was really quite easy but I recommend a third hand brake tool.
I have read some negative comments on the tektro pads but I disagree 100 percent. These brakes work perfectly. My only other road brake experience is with campy calipers on my 97 bianchi trofeo. They work fine but not as smooth and effiecient as the tektro dual pivot. They are completely silent. A highly recommended product in my opinion.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Tektro R530 Brake Set, Dual Pivot Road Caliper, Black
Tektro R530 Dual Pivot Caliper Brakes
Front And Rear, Complete Bike
Dual Pivot Caliper Brakes For Road Bikes
With Cartridge Pads
170 grams Each
Black
Click here for more information about Tektro R530 Brake Set, Dual Pivot Road Caliper, Black
0 comments:
Post a Comment