Sunday, May 6, 2012

Continental Grand Prix 4000 S Tire Review

Continental Grand Prix 4000 S Tire
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I commute about 27 miles a day. I need tires that can take the broken glass and road crud in stride without flatting. I used to use Armadillo's but they were so heavy and slick in the rain. Then I used Gatorskins, which I loved.. until they stopped making them. Once my Gatorskins wore out I thought I'd save some bucks and buy some less expensive tires. Result... flat... flat... flat... flat. Ended up replacing tubes on a weekly basis. So... I sprung for this more expensive tire. It is just as good as the Gatorskin used to be. Once I put it on, I've not flatted again. Rides really smooth too. It is also relatively light and the black tire is really sticky and holds the road in the rain. I have confidence, not only that the tire won't flat on my way to work, but that even in rainy conditions, I won't be sliding on grates or road paint. Finally, a nice touch... they've included a small depression in the tire that helps you know when it is time to replace the tire. That is a helpful feature... lets you get the most from the tire without overdoing it (as I tend to do).

Click Here to see more reviews about: Continental Grand Prix 4000 S Tire

The Continental Grand Prix 4000S Road Tire provides a sticky compound, low rolling resistance, and a long tread life. Black Chili rubber and nanotechnology enhance surface contact in the corners instead of slowing you down with a super-soft compound. Continental also added a layer of Vectran Breaker fabric for puncture protection.Product Features
Material: Black Chili rubber, Vectran Breaker
Size: 700c
Bead: Kevlar
Foldable: Yes
Weight: 205g
Recommended Use: Road racing
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year


Buy NowGet 43% OFF

Click here for more information about Continental Grand Prix 4000 S Tire

0 comments:

Post a Comment