Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Fit-for-purpose for joggers, walkers, cyclists who want visibility especially during darker winter months. This LED is very bright, lightweight (under 1-oz) and easy to use as a clip-on light (attach to waistband, shirt collar, etc). This can be worn in a heavy downpour, or even swimming (unit is O-ring sealed and waterproof-rated to 300 feet).
When angled precisely with the light aimed at a car-driver in a distance, LED flashers should be visible for at least 1,200 feet (many LED flashers's visibility are rated for 2,500-feet (1/2 mile) in perfect conditions; this one, extra-bright, rated for 1 mile). I tested how this flasher (and a competitor product) would perform when the flasher is angled poorly. I laid the two LED flashers flat on the trunk of my car, flasher pointed upwards so the light I'd see will be what the LED-flasher sends sideways. I then walked to about 320 feet/20 car-lengths away. From the distance even sloppily aimed, this LED flashing light remains very visible. [From 50 car lengths distance, the flashing light would still be visible though fainter.]
Supernova LED safety flasher is fit-for-purpose and outperformed the competitor-product. [I bought the competitor-product at Sports Authority --has 5 LED's; uses 2 AAA-batteries in a non-weather-proof rectangular housing. The Sports Authority unit, lying on it side/poorly aimed, was also visible from 20-carlengths away. SuperNova about 35% or 50% brighter.
Click Here to see more reviews about: BrightGear Supernova
The brightest, lightest, most durable security light available. You won't believe how bright this safety light is. This little fella packs quite a punch. It attaches to your waistband with a durable and comfortable plastic clip. Perfect for runners, walkers, cyclists, or anyone that goes outside after dark.
0 comments:
Post a Comment