Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The product gives your cage+pump a nice clean look but has its faults. For example, if the shape of your bike's down tube and/or seat tube where the bottle cages attach is anything but a circular tube (a lot of carbon frames today are not), it will be difficult to properly fit and secure the Lezyne road pump to the Lezyne road cage. My bike (Cervelo RS) has a squarish-oval down tube and it was impossible to strap the pump against the cage, good thing the seat tube is a circular tube so that's where the cage and pump ended up.
Also, the pump doesn't "clip in" to the cage, it's just held there by the velcro strap that comes with the cage. The velcro strap is a bit on the short side and because it's the only thing holding the pump to the cage and bike, you have to strap it real tight. Even when strapped tightly and riding over bumpier roads, I'll find my pump sliding down against the cage and rattling more than I'd like, leaving me constantly looking down and checking whenever I go over bumpy sections. I hope I won't lose my Lezyne pump over more rides as they are not cheap compared to other mini pumps out there.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Lezyne Road Drive Cage - Alloy
Compatible with the Road Drive Pump, the Lezyne Alloy Water Bottle smartly holds your H2O reserves and an emergency pump. CNC??d out of aluminum for a carbon-fiber-shunning shine, the alloy bottle cage securely retains water bottles without making it a P.I.T.A. to get them out.Product Features
Material: 100% aluminum
Weight:
Recommended Use:
Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years
Click here for more information about Lezyne Road Drive Cage - Alloy
0 comments:
Post a Comment