Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sunlite Crankset Cotterless Alloy 44x170 3/32 Steel Ring Silver Review

Sunlite Crankset Cotterless Alloy 44x170 3/32 Steel Ring Silver
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
You always get what you pay for, but I am very happy with this crank set. The chainring face looks a little more solid than shown in the photo, but for $20 I can't complain. Also, the chainring is one piece (it doesn't attach to the crank arm with five little bolts like you normally see). I think the machining on the left crank arm socket is a little out of whack because it won't go as far on to the left square taper bolt on the bottom bracket as the my previous crank set. If you get the nut tight, then you shouldn't have any problems.
You're not getting a Campy crank set, but for the money this is a great way to make that old ten speed into a single speed or fixed gear. I also bought a 16t freewheel.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunlite Crankset Cotterless Alloy 44x170 3/32 Steel Ring Silver



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sunlite Crankset Cotterless Alloy 44x170 3/32 Steel Ring Silver

0 comments:

Post a Comment