Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sunlite Cloud-9, Bicycle Non-Suspension Sport Saddle, Sport Gel Mens, Tri-color Emerald Review

Sunlite Cloud-9, Bicycle Non-Suspension Sport Saddle, Sport Gel Mens, Tri-color Emerald
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This saddle is more comfortable than the Schwinn saddle that came with my hybrid bike. It's not as soft and comfortable as I that it would be. The material doesn't feel gel like, more like soft leather covered over thin sponge. It is comfortable on my "sit bones" and a likely uncomfortable on my ball sacks. I like the way this saddle looks on my bike and I don't feel pain after a long ride. This is not a bad saddle for the price. I spent $22.95 in total.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Sunlite Cloud-9, Bicycle Non-Suspension Sport Saddle, Sport Gel Mens, Tri-color Emerald



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Sunlite Cloud-9, Bicycle Non-Suspension Sport Saddle, Sport Gel Mens, Tri-color Emerald

0 comments:

Post a Comment