Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bebop Pedal Cleat Set 2-Hole With Hardware Review

Bebop Pedal Cleat Set 2-Hole With Hardware
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I use Bebop pedals with Mountain bike and road shoes and use them commuting by bike and bus so I end up walking short distances. The cleat is low and I can walk normally with the mountain bike shoe. The low cleat the pedal allow a little lower saddle height. For road cycling you want a very stiff sole because of the small pedal surface area to spread the force out. The cleats lasted about 5 years before I wore them out. Some people have had problems pulling out of the cleat but I only had that problem when my cleats were very worn.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Bebop Pedal Cleat Set 2-Hole With Hardware

65 grams per pair, www.beboppedals.com

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Bebop Pedal Cleat Set 2-Hole With Hardware

0 comments:

Post a Comment