Thursday, September 1, 2011

Origin8 Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar - 530 x 31.8mm, Black Review

Origin8 Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar - 530 x 31.8mm, Black
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I removed the standard road bars that came on my cyclocross with these. I was having wrist and shoulder pain in the drops plus felt uncomfortable when off road. I purchased these bars plus an adjustable stem to make riding in the drops more comfortable and to provide better control offroad. The drops flare out and are very comfortable. I do not regret getting these since now I have the flexibility of adjustment for various riding styles while still keeping the road type look and bars...

Click Here to see more reviews about: Origin8 Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar - 530 x 31.8mm, Black



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Origin8 Pro Pulsion Alloy Gary-2 Handlebar - 530 x 31.8mm, Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment