Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I moved from Crank Bros Candy X's to the Shimano on my new Cervelo. I'm 140lbs and had to adjust clip-out all the way negative, still a bit tight but I'll get used to it. Clip-in is smooth and easy as they are well balanced, resting @ 12-6 toe at noon for easy clip-in while on the go.
The Cranks had 6-10 degree float, the Shimano's feel like 3 degrees. I prefer the latter as I feel more in tuned with my pedaling. If you wear MTB SPD shoes, these are great, not the lightest, good weight. They also mate & look well with my Shimano 6650 grey compact crankset. Scratches, scaring? Who cares? Not me as I don't see the pedals while riding. Besides, what pedal doesn't get scraped and gouged from cleats?
Click Here to see more reviews about: Shimano PD-A600 Ultegra SPD-SL Road Bike Pedals with SH-51 Cleats
Shimano A600 pedals are lightweight and they allow the use of recessed-style shoe soles for comfortable cleat engagement and walkability when off the bike.*Clipless pedal technology transfers more power from the body directly to the bike; shoes and pedals perform as a single, highly efficient unit*Aerodynamic, single-side SPD design; wide platforms provide efficient power transfer from SPD shoes*Adjustable entry and release tension setting. Item Specifications; Color:Black; Weight:285g; Intended Use:Road; Material:Aluminum; Pedal Spindle:9/16'; Spindle Material:Chromoly; Pedal Type:Single Sided Clipless; Defined Color:Black;
0 comments:
Post a Comment