Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)This is the first bike computer I've ever owned, and I think it's just perfect!
I'm over 50 and use readers for almost everything, so I bought the Sigma 1609 because it has large numbers. I can read everything on the screen, no problem! It's a wired device, and was very easy to install in about 15 minutes. It worked the first time without any adjustments. The spoke magnet needs to be closer than 5mm to the sensor that is mounted to the fork. Just use a 6mm open end wrench to make a visual check on the distance.
The computer is easy to set-up. Easy to use and easy to remove from holder when you jump off your bike for a few minutes. I think everyone would be happy with this bike computer.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sigma BC1609 Cycling Computer, front wheel sensor
Sigma BC1609 Cycling Computers*Actual speed*Average speed*Maximum speed*Trip distance*Comparison of current and average speed*Programmable trip section*Counter forth/back*Actual cadence*Total distance bike 1/bike 2/bike 1+2 (Not shown while riding). Item Specifications; Color:Black; Wireless:No; Heart Rate:No; GPS-Enabled:No; Cadence:Included;
Click here for more information about Sigma BC1609 Cycling Computer, front wheel sensor
0 comments:
Post a Comment