Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I recently bought this pump to replace my Specialized Air tool. It attaches /detaches to the valve stem very easily. It pumps very easily and I can get up to 100+psi very easily, it will take about 100-120 strokes to get up that high but it does so quickly and you don't need to be a body builder to pump it even at high pressure. It is also fast. The specialized Air tool is a good emergency pump. The Zefal is a great pump that you will not dread having to use.
I would advise getting the Zefal doodads pump straps and use at least one so you don't accidently knock it off your frame. I have mine mounted under my top tube and it fits well. I have a steel bike with a slim top tube and it fully covers the pump with no risk of my knees hitting it so it would work fine on a bike with over sized tubes. The directions on the package call for it to be stored on the seat tube which would work but then you lose a water bottle.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Zefal HPX #4 Frame Pump 59-64cm Silver
brand new and ready to ship
Click here for more information about Zefal HPX #4 Frame Pump 59-64cm Silver
0 comments:
Post a Comment