Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The previous review was by someone who didn't buy the product & was as accurate as the spelling. I have a bar end mirror (Mirrycle) & it is much easier to quickly view behind than with a helmet mirror, which takes a lot extra time to focus even when it hasn't moved as they often do. I'm now looking for a bar end mirror for the right side & wish I had bought this product that comes in pairs. I've removed my helmet mirror. The only downside to bar end mirrors is they limit clearance in tight areas & this product is better than most in this respect.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sprintech Citytech MTB Bicycle Handlebar Mount Mirrors - Pair - P002
Lightweight - 65 grams. Easy to Install. Stays in place. Contains a pair of mirrors..
0 comments:
Post a Comment