Saturday, August 6, 2011

Crank Brothers Egg Beater SL Mountain Bike Pedals Review

Crank Brothers Egg Beater SL Mountain Bike Pedals
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I find the engagement of the eggbeater to be quicker than the platform-type pedals. At first, I was concerned about the possibility of 'hot spots' where the bottom of my shoe pressed against the pedal. However, I've since done up to 100 road miles in a day wearing mountain bike shoes and have yet to feel any hot spots. In addition, worn out pedals can be easily rebuilt with an inexpensive rebuild kit.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Crank Brothers Egg Beater SL Mountain Bike Pedals

All pedals are fully re-buildable and simple to maintain all access cleats fit SPD bolt pattern, set of shims provided with all pedalsCompatible with SPD (2-Bolt) MTB ShoeWeight: 266g per pairSpindle: forged 420 stainless steelStandard: cleat includedShims: includedRelease: angle 15 deg or 20degGrease: fitting includedMax rider wgt: no restrictionWarranty: 2 years

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about Crank Brothers Egg Beater SL Mountain Bike Pedals

0 comments:

Post a Comment