Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I have owned this saddle only for a few weeks, so maybe it has yet to become softer as some reviewers have stated here on amazon. Right now, it is pretty hard on my bottom, but I absolutely prefer it to the thicker and wider saddle that came with my Schwinn Trailway. This saddle looks very nice, very "pro" and is a beautiful addition to my bicycle. I only wish it were a bit softer because my posterior does get sore after an hour or so. But hey, there is no perfect saddle, and for the price it costs, one cannot ask for much better. PS: With this narrow saddle, I don't have my inner thighs rubbing against the saddle anymore when I am pedaling, which is absolutely a plus.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Velo Plush All-in-One Bicycle Saddle
The Velo Plush All-in-One Bicycle Seat is so much more than your typical bike saddle. Designed for comfort, the All-in-One seat features a D2 construction for a soft, yet firm ride. The seat is V-cut for anatomical relief. Velos Arc-Tech suspension absorbs the impact of bumpy trails for a more comfortable ride.
Click here for more information about Velo Plush All-in-One Bicycle Saddle
0 comments:
Post a Comment